COPD Nursing Diagnosis
- Ineffective Airway Clearancerelated to: increased sputum production, bronchoconstriction, ineffective cough,
bronchopulmonary infection, fatigue / lack of energy.
- Ineffective breathing pattern
related to: shortness of breath, bronchoconstriction, excessive mucus production, airway irritants.
3. Impaired Gas Exchange
related to: ventilation perfusion inequality.
4. Imbalanced Nutrition: less than body requirements
related to: anorexia.
5. Activity intolerance
related to: imbalance between oxygen supply with demand.
6. Disturbed sleep pattern
related to: discomfort, sleeping position.
related to: threat to self-concept, threat of death, purposes that are not being met.
8. Ineffective Individual Coping
related to: anxiety, lack of socialization, depression, low activity levels and an inablilty to work.
9. Self-care Deficit : Bathing / Hygiene Self-care deficit
related to: fatigue secondary to increased respiratory effort and ventilation and oxygenation insufficiency.
10. Knowledge Deficit
related to: lack of information, do not know the source of information.